Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 05/20/09: Awkward Family Photos: Stuffed, Flexible Work Space, NO NAP(S) TODAY

1. In the last month, with the help of Taryn in Spirit Lake, I discovered www.awkwardfamilyphotos.com and I get a kick out of it. If go here, you'll see that the family of a very accomplished math prof. at the U of O, who loves stuffed penguins, made the awkward family photo cut. Thanks to Meghann for pointing me to this family portrait.

2. A quick gratifying trip to Staples: land line phone, some new pens, and, best of all, USB extension cord and extension cord from my computer to my speakers. This opens up so much flexibility. Trust me.

3. No nap(s) today. That's right. I went to Staples and to the Post Office. I wrote thank you cards. I cooked dinner. No nap(s). Could this be a sign of things moving in a more energetic and positive direction in my recovery from pneumonia?? *fingers crossed*

2 comments:

MarmiteToasty said...

(((MrP))) sorry your still poorly..... love and best wishes wrapped up in a hug I send to you......

x

Anonymous said...

Ray...hopefully the sun and warmer weather will help fight all this foo you've been experiencing. Times Like These might get the Best Of You, but you are still My Hero. Melissa