Sunday, May 17, 2009

Three Beautiful Things 05/17/09: Dreamin' Kellogg Again, Logs and Specks and Eyes, Billy's One Man Geek Squad

1. My blog post, here, narrating my dream of sliding backwards in my Honda down Kellogg's icy Main Street into a funeral attended by mountain men with high powered rifles has attracted some interest, but, better yet, has attracted some interpretations of what this dream might mean. If you are into interpreting dreams, come read this one and feel free to take a crack at telling me what you think is going on the dank cavern of my id.

2. Bishop Thornton is capable of astonishing insights when he preaches; sometimes, he just hits hard on what we already know to be true and as he examined the destructive nature of evil speech and meanness and being judgmental, he hammered away eloquently at what we knew, but can't hear spoken enough.

3. I loaded Norton 360 on Deke's computer today, an easy enough task, but I really enjoy being of help, in any way I can, with others' computers. Yes, there's not a ton I can do, so when I can do something, it's a thrill.

No comments: