Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 05/30/07: Flowers, Fellow Feeling, Photos

1. It was really fun to take some time and look at the flowers at Lane Community College more closely and to photograph some of them.

2. I think we did a pretty good job in Shakespeare class today seeing how Prospero becomes more fully human by learning fellow feeling.

3. I haven't been very good about writing file names for my pictures on my hard drive. I started doing that tonight and will continue, even though it is tedious and a bit arduous.

2 comments:

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

I need to take my camera out in my yard and shoot some of the follage and flowers, too.

I am tagging you - but making my tag optional. Meme instructions on my site.

Christy Woolum said...

Good luck with the picture project.It is overwhelming me just thinking about it . LOL